Thanks for tuning in to this month’s episode of the Wise Not Withered Podcast! Today’s five key points are as follows:
- See the good in people, especially those that want to see the good in me
- Being ultra-specific with plans —> ensures follow-through
- Starting grad school; I’m older than a lot of other students on this college campus—owning my age, no shame. I refuse to automatically feed into this cultural narrative that instructs women to fear and be ashamed of aging!
- Feeling like a fraud with this project, felt like giving up a few times; giving myself grace
- Wise Not Withered as a concept is truly becoming a lifestyle for me